Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview

From the interview I did learn as much as I would have liked to. This is due to the fact that I did not really ask specific questions only broad questions. However, I did get some great advice from the interviewees’ responses. He gave me a lot of good advice about my desired profession that I will carry on with me into my schooling and my career. These tips will be extremely helpful throughout my schooling and I my career if I choose to make use of them. For essay purposes, I do not think that I will use much from the interview, maybe one or two things. The interviewee is a very reliable source coming from years and years of being around psychology. He has conducted many researches, been in different fields around psychology, and also teaches it now. This interview was helpful, but I plan to ask him more questions at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment